Wednesday 11 October 2017

Fall/Winter 2017 top trends

1. Check, Plaid and Gingham -

These prints are huge this season,on runways you could see so many different designers using them like Alexander Wang,Balenciaga,Calvin Klein,Chloe,Jason Wu and so on - most of the biggest names in the industry. I really love that trend,cause I love my "not so out there prints and colors" and these prints are usually just like that - gray and subtle.
I think that the most popular way to wear this trend right now is printed blazer - I've seen them everywhere and worn by everyone.

Alexander Wang

Balenciaga

Calvin Klein

Tibi

Victoria Beckham

Streetstyle:




Examples:
All from ZARA

2.Feathers 

Fur has always been in and I love all kind on Faux fur clothing,but I feel that feathers are a new cool way to replace fur or just add something a little different to your outfit. As seen on runways, feathers are used just as a decorations on clothes or used to make a full garments out of them - I like both ways. You could see feather clothing on runways by Prada,Lanvin,Calvin Klein,Dolce&Gabbana etc.

Prada

Calvin Klein

Lanvin

Dolce&Gabbana

Streetstyle:





Examples:
all from ZARA

3.Patent leather / Vinyl 

Vinyl or as you would describe it "glossy leather" is one of those trends,that looks really cool but I feel that I could not pull it off,so I will stick with my basic leather and enjoy Vinyl just by looking other people rock it. Fendi,Saint Laurent,Bottega Veneta and Vanessa Seward - all of those designers showed some vinyl in their show and it looked really fierce,I wish I were that cool.


Bottega Veneta

Fendi

Saint Laurent

Vanessa Seward

Streetstyle:




Examples:
Skirts & jacket - Bershka , Boots - Asos

4.Pearls

Pearls are back and not just to wear as a jewelry,this season pearls are everywhere. Designers have used pearls on shoes,jackets,dresses and so on,and I really like it. Pearls makes a lot of masculine clothes more feminine and cute.You can see some uses of Pearls by these designers :

Vera Wang

Francesco Scognamiglio

Francesco Scognamiglio

Vera Wang

Streetstyle:




Examples:
Shirts & boots - Zara , Jacket - Free People

5.Red 

The color of this season is red and I'm really loving it. Red is one of the few colors that I actually like and also like to wear,It just gives your look that little bit extra that takes it to another level. Designers have used red absolutely everywhere,starting from a hint of red to an all red outfits.I really want to pull of an all red outfit but I don't know if I'm quite ready for that, this is my definitely favorite trend of f/w 2017.

Derek Lam

Giorgio Armani

Givency

Fendi

Victoria Beckham

Streetstyle:




Examples:
Biker jacket - Bershka , Everything else - Zara

6.Shearling Jackets

Shearling jackets have been in for years,but I feel that this year there is even more of them everywhere. Runways and shops are full of different colors and styles,everybody will find something for their liking,even our significant others. I own a black shearling coat from last winter and I loved it,It looks cool and keeps me warm so what else can I want? Oh yes I know, another one.

Alexander Mcqueen

Saint Laurent

Hermes

Lacoste Lanvin

Streetstyle:





Examples:

Deep red jacket - Zara, Others - Bershka

7.Silver

Shine bright like a diamond - yes,this season you should do that!
This season you should not only wear silver jewelry but wear silver everything, from shoes to skirts to even silver jackets. You could see silver on runways like Saint Laurent,Michael Kors,Paco Robanne,Jonathan Simkai etc.

Alexander Mcqueen

Saint Laurent

Jonathan Simkai

Michael Kors

Paco Robanne

Streetstyle:





Examples:

boots - Missguided,everything else - Zara

8.Sock boots

Sock boots trend is all thanks to Balenciaga,all of their runway was full of different length,color and shape of sock boots. And now they are everywhere,I'm not suprised,cause sock boots are really flattering,they fit like a clove and make your legs look really skinny. I have not found my perfect pair yet,cause I don't want mine to be so sharp,but I'm on a hunt!



All Balenciaga

Streetstyle:






Examples:
top row : 1.Bershka , 2.Topshop
bottom row : 1.Forever21 , 2.Bershka


Hope you enjoyed it and found it helpful !



No comments:

Post a Comment